On the Cover:
In January 2016 the SIHH will have a facelift. In addition to revamped surroundings and the departure of Ralph Lauren , who is returning to his native USA, the main new feature of the Salon will be the inauguration of ‘Watchmakers’ Square’. This fair-within-a-fair will welcome nine Haute Horlogerie mavericks, nine fiercely independent watchmakers – all different, all determined, all dedicated – who have succeeded in leaving their mark on the watchmaking world map with their own very individual concepts of the art of timekeeping.
Christophe Claret • De Bethune • Hautlence • HYT • H. Moser & Cie • Laurent Ferrier • MB&F • Urwerk • Voutilainen
- 9 BREAKAWAYS- Christophe Claret • De Bethune • Hautlence • HYT • H. Moser & Cie • Laurent Ferrier • MB&F • Urwerk • Voutilainen
EUROPA STAR READER SURVEY
- The slow advent of Chinese watch brands
- 26th Watch & Clock Fair in Shenzhen - Times are changing and it’s about time!
- Swiss or German watches: which is best?
- Paris: one street, two breakaways: Colette - Chronopassion
- Future in motion - in-store versus online sales?
- Mechanical watchmaking, diminishing returns?
- When watchmaking uses 3D printing
- China: the watchmaking patent champion
- The promises of smartwatches
ARCADE EUROPA STAR