- Caliber: Exclusive Jacob&Co. Manual Winding JCFM01;
- Size: 34.43mm;
- Height: 13.2mm
- Components: 572;
- Material: Titanium;
- System: Twin Triple Axis Tourbillon with Decimal Minute Repeater;
- Power Reserve: 72 hours;
- Frequency: 21’600 vib/h (3Hz);
- Jewels: 49;
- Finishing: Hand Angled and Polished Plate and Bridges; Flank Draw, Circular Graining; Circular Barrel and Plate; Polished Screw; Conical Pinions; 4 Mechanical Ball Baring Devices; 2 Screw Balances;
- Hours, Minutes;
- Decimal Minute Repeater: Hours, 10 min. and minutes; Cathedral Gongs;
- 2 Hammers at 12 O’clock;
- Twin Triple Axis Tourbillon
• 1st Axis Flying: in 40 seconds,
• 2nd Axis Flying: in 8 min,
• 3rd Axis Flying: in 3 minutes.
- Regulator between the Two Triple Axis Tourbillon Carriers; Double Mechanical Safety Feature During a Chiming Sequence.
- Diameter: 57.30x51mm;
- Thickness: 16.90mm;
- Material: 18K Rose Gold 5N; Carbon Fiber;
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal;
- Case Back: Domed Sapphire Crystal;
- Water resistance: 30m.
- External Parts: Complex shaped case, 63 components; 18k Rose Gold Crank-handles Crown system
Dial & Hands:
- Dial: Smoked Sapphire with Applied “Jacob&Co.” Logo, Red Neoralithe Inner Ring with Second Graduation;
- Hands: Black Skeleton with SuperLuminova Coating.
Strap & Clasp:
Strap: Black Leather; 18K Rose Gold Deployment Buckle.
Limited Edition: 18 pieces.