- Caliber: Exclusive Manufacture Jacob&Co Manual-Winding JCFM02;
- Diameter: 43mm;
- Height: 17.2mm;
- Weight: 38g;
- Material: Steel, brass, platinum and titanium
- Components: 664;
- Subsidiary hour and minute dial;
- Triple-axis gravitational tourbillon (97 components; 1.79g) cage rotating about
• Its own axis once in 40 seconds,
• Its second axis every 3 minutes,
• Its third axis every 8 minutes.
Melody activated by pusher at 2 o’clock: rotation of two cylinders against 2 combs (30 teeths in total) decorated by 18K Rose Gold music score and black lacquered piano; Miniature dancing couple at the center of the movement; Movement rotation of 120° in 30 seconds.
- Power Reserve: 72-Hours;
- Frequency: 21’600 vib/h (3 Hz);
- Jewels: 52;
- System: Triple Axis Tourbillon, Music Box with Double Combs;
- Finishing: Bridges and plates: Shot-blasted and Black PVD finish; Barrels: Circular graining; Cylinders: Rose Gold Plated; Screws: Angled Bevel and Mirror Polished.
- Diameter: 47mm;
- Thickness: 20mm; Material: 1. Black DLC Grade 5 Titanium 2. 18K Rose Gold and Sapphire; Case Back: 1. Black DLC Grade 5 Titanium and 18K Rose Gold 2. 18K Rose Gold;
- Bows: Winding and Time-Setting via two Bows in the Case Back;
- Crystal: Unique Domed Sapphire with Double Anti-Reflective Treatment;
- Water resistance: 3 atm.
Dial & Hands:
- Dial: Black Mat Polish and 18K Rose Gold Applique Index;
- Hands: Finished Blue
Strap & Clasp:
- Strap: Black Alligator Leather;
Clasp: 18K Rose Gold Folding Clasp.
Limited Edition: 18 pieces Dial