MOONWATCH ONLY. THE ULTIMATE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER GUIDE
- MOONWATCH ONLY. THE ULTIMATE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER GUIDE
- (Ref 11045/Watchprint) by Grégoire Rossier and Anthony Marquié
Why a Collector’s Guide? The Speedmaster is a timeless watch icon that has significantly evolved since its creation in 1957, a fact that sometimes makes it hard to identify certain models, particularly older ones. After several years of research and observation, the authors have created a technical, systematically and attractive book intended to become the reference work for this model.
• 500 Pages • over 1000 ill. Format: 25 x 30.7 cm • Price: CHF 290.00 | € 250.00
FIFTY FATHOMS, THE DIVE AND WATCH HISTORY 1953-2013
- FIFTY FATHOMS, THE DIVE AND WATCH HISTORY 1953-2013
- (Ref 11056/Watchprint) by Dietmar W. Fuchs, Jeffrey S. Kingston and Stephan Ciejka
The histories of Blancpain’s iconic Fifty Fathoms, the world’s first modern diving watch, and diving itself have been intertwined ever since 1953. It is, thus, fitting that Blancpain has brought these two stories together in a richly illustrated collectible. Blancpain’s editors enlisted experts from both fields to chronicle the twin evolutions and milestones of underwater time keeping and exploration. The result is a comprehensive portrait of pioneers and inventors never before assembled in a single album. This volume with its unique compilation of materials has been conceived to become an authoritative historical resource for both divers and diving watch aficionados.
• 475 Pages • 600 colour ill. Format: 30 x 33.5 cm • Price: CHF 340.00 | € 280.00
THEORY OF HOROLOGY
- THEORY OF HOROLOGY
- (Ref 1222/Watchprint) by Ch.-A. Reymondin, G. Monnier, D. Jeanneret and U. Pelaratti
Numerous books, many of which are quite old, deal in detail with the various aspects of the theory of horology, but none entirely meets the requirements of the present day. The contents of this work are aimed at fulfilling all the needs of today’s trainee horologist.
• 368 Pages • colour and b/w ill. Format: 21.5 x 30.5 cm • Price: CHF 110.00 | € 105.00
ROLEX DAY DATE
- ROLEX DAY DATE
- (Ref 12001/Watchprint)
Known as “President’s Watch”, this Rolex has characterized and influenced the history of horology with developments and innovations during the years. The Day-Date is one of the world’s most famous Rolex watches; classic, beautiful, functional, useful and elegant. With high definition unreleased images, technical details, dials variants, history and updated price of every model, this book analyses every detail of all Day-Date references from 1956 until today. Attached are the updated prices of models in production and the estimates of second hand watches.
• 280 Pages • colour ill. • Format: 31 x 41 cm Price: CHF 420.00 | € 420.00
ROYAL OAK - AUDEMARS PIGUET
- ROYAL OAK - AUDEMARS PIGUET
- (Ref 11037/Watchprint)
To mark the 40th anniversary of the Royal Oak in due style, Audemars Piguet has launched a publication of a 300-page book on the history of this legendary model. A richly illustrated book, it features the 137 year long history of Audemars Piguet and details the life of the iconic model from a historical point as well as through the eyes of various watch aficionados who have come to adore it since its birth in 1972.
• 302 Pages • colour ill. • Format: 24.5 x 31.5 cm Price: CHF 120.00 | € 120.00
Source: Europa Star December/January 2016 Magazine Issue