- TUDOR ANTHOLOGY
- by Alberto Isnardi (11046)
The book Tudor Anthology represents a very useful guide to collect and invest in Tudor watches produced since 1936. Many important topics such as the different marks of various models are shown and explained. Furthermore, the book provides the updated prices of all Tudor watches, both modern and vintage models. Tudor Anthology also represents a prestigious work, since it is a limited edition of only 1000 numerated examples signed by the author.
• 344 Pages | Format: 25.5 x 31.5 cm. | Price: CHF 429.00 | €390.00
MOONWATCH ONLY. THE ULTIMATE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER GUIDE
- MOONWATCH ONLY. THE ULTIMATE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER GUIDE
- by Grégoire Rossier and Anthony Marquié (11045)
The major focus of this book concerns the identification of historical Speedmaster models from standard production, in an era when there were often variations in the constituent parts of a watch. Having observed that these numerous evolutions could occur independently of a change in reference number, the authors established an original nomenclature for this entire set of elements. Classifying and describing them represented a fundamental prior step toward providing a comprehensive and detailed presentation of the models.
• 500 Pages | Format: 25 x 30.7 cm. | Price: CHF 290.00 | €250.00 Special Offer. The book is offered together with the Speedmaster Exhibition Catalogue, presenting 40 exceptionnal models.
Source: Europa Star June/July 2016 Magazine Issue