- Caliber: Exclusive Manufacture Jacob & Co. Manual Winding JCAM19;
- Diameter: 34.55mm;
- Height: 16.50mm (11.70mm excluding Citrine);
- Components: 447;
- Material: Titanium;
- Functions: Hours, Minutes Dial Rotating in 10 min on the Central Axis, Patented Differential Gears System; Rose Gold and Blue Lacquered Globe Rotating in 60 sec on 2 Axes; Flying Tourbillon Cage in 60 seconds; Citrine Jacob cut® (288 facets; ≈ 1.5cts) on top of the movement; Entire movement rotates clockwise 360 degrees in 10 minutes; Aventurine base rotates counter-clockwise 360 degrees in 10 minutes, carrying 7 Planets made of Cabochon cut Precious Stones Half-Spheres: White Granite for Mercury, Rhodonite for Venus, Red Jasper for Mars, Pietersite for Jupiter, Tiger Eye for Saturn (18K Rose Gold applique for the rings), Blue Alcite for Uranus and Lapis Lazuli for Neptune.
- Power Reserve: 48 Hours
- Diameter: 44.5mm;
- Thickness: 21mm;
- Material: 18K Rose Gold and Sapphire;
- Case Back: 18K Rose Gold;
- Case Band: Single-piece Sapphire Crystal;
- Bows: Winding and Time-Setting via two 18K Rose Gold bows;
- Skylayer Front Case: Aventurine;
- Crystal: Unique Domed Sapphire with double Anti-reflective Treatment;
- Water resistance: 30m (ISO 2281).
Dial & Hands:
- Dial: Titanium, Hand Angled and Polished, Lacquered Indexes;
- Hands: Blued steel.
Strap & Clasp:
- Strap: Alligator;
- Buckle: 18K Rose Gold Folding clasp.
Limited Edition: Individually Numbered Pieces.