hanks to the ongoing support of our subscribers, we are proud to annonce that we have been able to make the following watch publications now available on our digital platform:
- Watch Trade Bulletin, since 1936
- Europa Star Première (Switzerland), since 1999
- Europa Star China, since 1994
- Europa Star Latin America, from 1942 to 1979
- Europa Star Brazil, from 1955 to 1962
- Europa Star Portugal, from 1948 to 1978
- Europa Star in Russian, from 2006 to 2013
To accommodate all these new publications and new languages, with a total now nearing 2,000 issues and over 170,000 pages, we have upgraded the resolution of the archives as well as our navigation system - which we hope you’ll find as intuitive as before.
These publications, in a range of languages from French and Chinese to Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and English, reflect our trajectory as a publishing house, but also almost a century of horological adventure going back to the 1930s.
You also have the possibility of getting credits to download individual pages watermark-free.
All proceeds from the subscriptions are used to digitise further issues because - yes, we’re only halfway through the process, and there’s still a lot of work ahead!
Do not hesitate to contact us directly if you need help using the platform, or for any other question.
We wish you a great dive into the horological past, present and future!