Vacheron Constantin watches have been produced in Geneva for over 250 years without a break. Founded in 1755, the company has always upheld the highest possible standards of craftsmanship, often allying these with a level of art that far surpasses the mere measurement of time.
The company was bought by the Richemont Group in 1996 and is managed by Juan Carlos Torres, who has worked at Vacheron Constantin for over 30 years. Vacheron Constantin’s flagship collections are the Overseas and Patrimony watches. Only in 2003 did the brand launch its first collection for women, which was baptised ’Egérie’.