n 1969, DOXA unveiled the SUB 300T Conquistador. Reliable, efficient and affordable, it was at the time the first diver’s watch to come equipped with a helium release valve, a unidirectional rotating bezel for setting no-decompression dive times and an orange dial for exceptional underwater legibility. It set the benchmark for what a purpose-designed diver’s watch should be.
Half a century later, the new SUB 300T Conquistador pays tribute to this historic model. The legend returns with a choice of six original dial colours: orange, of course (Professional); yellow (Divingstar); navy blue (Caribbean); turquoise (Aquamarine); silver (Searambler); and black (Sharkhunter).
The pressure resistance of 120 bar (1,200 metres) and the helium release valve make it possible to dive to considerable depths. The patented unidirectional rotating bezel provides a dual indication of dive time in minutes and depth in feet. All the display elements related to diving information are coated with Super-LumiNova®.
Manufactured from 316L stainless steel of the highest quality, the DOXA SUB 300T’s case has a diameter of 42.5mm and is topped with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- ETA 2824-2
- Automatic, self-winding
- 42 hours Power Reserve Frequency 28800.0 vph (4.0 hz) 25 Jewels
- Decorated by DOXA
- Stainless steel case 316L
- Diameter 42.50 mm x 44.50 mm
- Height 14.00 mm
- Screw in crown
- Water resistance 120 bar / 1’200 meters / 4’000 ft
- Solid stainless steel, screw down case back
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Sapphire glass
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Numbering in color (depth) and black (time), light point at 12 o’clock
- Orange, yellow, navy blue, turquoise, silver and black with painted index with luminescent material
- Painted hands with luminescent material
- Painted minute-tracks
- Stainless steel 316L bracelet or FKM rubber
- Deployant buckle with DOXA fish logo
Suggested retail prices
- Stainless steel bracelet: CHF 1’890
- Rubber: CHF 1’850