aking place from October 27 to 29, 2023, WatchTime Düsseldorf promises an enthralling journey into the world of timepieces that will captivate passionate collectors, fans, influencers, and industry personalities alike. With over 40 manufacturers, numerous other offerings and attractions, as well as a series of accompanying expert panels, the event offers many different highlights.
WatchTime Düsseldorf is presented by the media outlets Chronos, Uhren-Magazin, and WatchTime of the Ebner Media Group and is one of the leading events in the German-speaking region for all aficionados interested in mechanical watches.
A highlight of WatchTime Düsseldorf is the opportunity to exclusively experience a variety of manufacturers during the first presentation of their novelties. From well-known names to emerging hidden gems, this event provides the chance to personally explore the latest innovations and fascinating creations. A special feature of WatchTime Düsseldorf is the uncomplicated try-on of all watches, providing visitors with a true “hands-on” experience.
The exhibitors at WatchTime Düsseldorf 2023 represent an impressive mix of established giants and emerging brands. The diverse selection of exhibitors offers a wide range of technical and design solutions that will delight watch enthusiasts and industry experts alike.
WatchTime Düsseldorf offers a diverse program:
- Live watchmaker demonstrations with various services
- Editorial guided tours
- Panel discussions with experts
- On-site estimations with Dorotheum
- Leica photo studio
- Storage and security
- Numerous raffles and contests
The event fosters the community of watch enthusiasts and industry experts. It provides an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, learn from experts, and celebrate the magic of timekeeping in all its facets. Look forward to numerous community meetings of watch clubs, collector groups, and watch enthusiasts.
The event is complemented by culinary delights offered by Hospitality Partner Villiger Zigarren and Stockheim. These unique offerings provide visitors with an exclusive opportunity to fully enjoy their time at WatchTime Düsseldorf 2023.
- Rheinterrasse Düsseldorf by Stockheim, Joseph-Beuys-Ufer 33, 40479 Düsseldorf
- Parking is available in the immediate vicinity of Rheinterrasse/Tonhalle
- Friday, October 27, 10 am–12 pm (Golden Ticket & Invitation only)
- Friday, October 27, 12 pm–6 pm
- Friday, October 27, 7 pm–10:30 pm After Hour (Golden Ticket & Invitation only)
- Saturday, October 28, 10 am–6 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 11 am–6 pm
- Day Tickets: €15 in advance, €20 at the door (per person per day)
- Golden Ticket (limited): €99 (All Access for 3 days + After Hour on October 27, 2023)
- Guided Tour: €29 per person
Easy Travel with the Railway Special:
- Use the Deutsche Bahn event ticket at a discounted rate for WatchTime Düsseldorf ticket holders and travel with 100% green electricity.