Europa Star would like to welcome all watch specialists and watch fans to its magazine and website.
Founded in the 1920s, published in Geneva and distributed globally, Europa Star provides you with a wealth of international information both in Europa Star’s glossy printed magazines (7 editions - 5 languages) and through the europastar websites of the worldwatchweb (5 websites and 6 iPad SiteApps)
Europa Star new websites of the WorldWatchWeb have been completely remodelled by the Europa Star specialized team. While conserving their ’look & feel’, all the sections have been completely refreshed to offer new editorial columns, complete archival retrieval, improvement in search tools, in English, Spanish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional and Russian (since March 2011) as well as the addition of a French Première version and a fine jewellery website.
|As of 2011, you are also able to enjoy Europa Star on your iPad by just clicking any of our websites’ URL directly on your iPad for our constantly up-to-date applications (As SiteApps, there is no need to download from the App Store)|
Historically, Europa Star was the first to start a global watch information website and e-media communication back in 1997.
Discover below what information is available, where to find it and how to use our website. You can enjoy the same experience on any of our other language websites of the worldwatchweb.
Click here to get our free weekly e-newsletter.
Enjoy your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back!
HOW TO USE THE EUROPASTAR.COM WEBSITE
Europa Star HBM Network
- Founded in 1927, all Europa Star products are 100% Swiss Made
- Europa Star is the specialist media for watch professionals and aficionados around the world
- Europa Star’s network of printed magazines and websites reaches the world’s brand retailers, distributors, manufacturers and international watch consumers
- The Europa Star HBM global network of publications includes ten print editions and five websites and is published in six languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- It also includes publications for the world of fine jewellery, Haute Joaillerie and luxury creations, as well as publications for technological and micro-precision engineering
- See products and publication list in our ABOUT US section