Fabergé represents surprise and meticulous execution. The new Lady Compliquée Haute Horlogerie ladies’ collection upholds this tradition with a new and spectacular time display which features a fan at the art of the watch.
Two versions are available with the same exclusive mechanical movement.
A peacock fans out its tail every hour on the first, while on the second, the dial is gradually covered with frost.
Innovative, surprising and made to the highest standards, the new displays in the two “Peacock” and “Winter” models pay homage to the famous Fabergé “Peacock Egg” of 1908 and “Winter Egg” of 1913.
Developed by Agenhor, the Geneva-based independent manufacturer, this creation has no hands. Instead, elements of the display move constantly to create an ensemble of mobile forms that indicate the time, thus turning this evolving scene into a mobile work of art. Here, time takes on a new role, going beyond the mere charting of the passing minutes to create scenes of ephemeral beauty.
Name: Lady Compliquée Peacock - 38mm
- Hand-wound 6901
- Diameter: 32.7 mm (14 1/2 lines)
- Thickness: 3.58 mm
- Number of jewels: 38
- Number of components: 242
- Power reserve: 50 hrs
- Cadence of balance: 21,600 vibrations/h
- Upper bridges: horizontal Côtes de Genève
- Mainplate: circular-grained decoration
- Hours, minutes, retrograde system with multiple display elements
Water resistance : 30m
- Platinum case, 38 mm, domed sapphire crystal and case back with anti-reflective treatment on both sides of the face and on the side of the back
- Gem-set bezel: 54 brilliant cut diamonds (1.83cts)
- Platinum crown
- 18ct gold dial, snow-set
- 127 brilliant-cut diamonds (0.38 cts), 31 Paraiba tourmalines (0.23cts), 57 tsavorites (0.27cts)
- 18ct white gold hand-engraved Peacock
- White mother-of-pearl rotating hour ring
- White mother-of-pearl minute-track
- Four fixed blades: LIGA technology, opal powder or white lacquer applied by hand
- LIGA Technology, opal powder or white lacquer applied by hand
- White alligator strap
- Platinum Fabergé pin buckle
Delivery September 2015
Source: Europa Star June 2015 Magazine Issue