- Caliber: Manufacture Jacob&Co. Manual Winding JCAM11
- Diameter: 40mm
- Height: 17.15mm
- Components: 395
- Material: Titanium
- Jewels: 42
- System: Triple Axis Gravitational Tourbillon
- Finishing: Plate and Bridges: Hand Angled and Polished, Flank Draw, Circular Graining, Polished Sink; Polished Screws
- Power Reserve: 60-Hours
- Frequency: 21’600 vib/h (3 Hz)
Celestial Dial covering the internal surface of the inside case, representing the celestial vault through zodiac signs A full rotation in 1 sidereal year (1).
Oval sky indication: Showing the portion of the stars visible from the northern hemisphere, a full rotation in 1 sidereal day (2) above the celestial vault.
Month indication: 12 months on sides of the celestial dial.
DAY AND NIGHT INDICATION
Lacquered hand-engraved titanium globe, rotating on 2 axes:
- 1st Axis: A full rotation on itself in 24 hours;
- 2nd Axis: Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes;
Inside a tinted half-domed sapphire, symbolizing night and day.
GRAVITATIONAL TRIPLE AXIS TOURBILLON
Rotating on 3 axes:
- 1st Axis: in 60 seconds,
- 2nd Axis: in 5 minutes,
- 3rd Axis: Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes;
(1) One sidereal year is the time it takes the earth to orbit the sun.
(2) Sidereal Day= 23.5640916 hours, it is the time it takes the earth to rotate on its axis (relative to vernal equinox).