rganized by the Luxury Venture Group, together with eBay as a Co-Presenting Partner, the fouth edition of the Luxury Innovation Summit marks the beginning of a new era. The Summit attracted over 400 physical and digital attendees from over 20 countries – from startups to established brands and heritage Maisons. Five winners of the Luxury Innovation Awards 2022 edition were announced from 122 entries from 21 countries at the Summit, selected by an international jury in a rigorous three-month process.
The final pitching session took place on 20 October in Geneva at the Luxury Innovation Summit. Under the patronage of the President of the Jury, Alain Dominique Perrin – the attendees of the Summit and the jury members selected one winner for each of the five award categories:
- Category Lifestyle / Design / Art: iota soft living (Israel)
- Category Watches and Jewellery: Aether (USA)
- Category Fashion / Beauty / Wellness: MycoWorks (USA)
- Category NFT / Metaverse / Live Shopping: Smartzer (UK)
- Category Circular Economy / Pre-Loved: Reflaunt (Singapore)
The programme also included discussions of the topics that matter to the global luxury industry: Trends, Innovation, and Creativity; Sustainability and Circular Economy; Private Equity and Venture Capital in luxury; Luxury and Tech; Sustainable Luxury.