he Luxury Innovation Awards are returning in 2023. This global competition is a one-of-a-kind chance for emerging luxury brands and startups to present their unique ideas for the luxury market. The winners will be unveiled at the Global Awards Ceremony during the Luxury Innovation Summit at Palexpo, Geneva
The Luxury Innovation Awards will be alongside the 2023 Luxury Innovation Summit. Launched in 2020, the Luxury Innovation Awards are the first independent global competition for emerging brands and startups developing innovative, sustainable and creative solutions for the luxury industry.
From the entries, the prestigious international jury will select 15 finalists to showcase themselves and pitch live at the 2023 Luxury Innovation Summit to compete for the Luxury Innovation Award trophy. Emerging luxury brands and startups that take part in this unique opportunity will gain direct access to some of the luxury industry’s leading investors and decision-makers during the Luxury Innovation Summit in Geneva.
One winner will be selected from each of the following five categories:
- Sustainable Luxury
- Technology, Innovation, and E-commerce in Luxury
- Luxury Lifestyle, Beauty, and Wellness
- Luxury Fashion, Art, and Design
- Luxury Watches, Jewellery, and Accessories
The Luxury Venture Group welcomes the first group of the jury for the 2023 Luxury Innovation Awards, representing luxury brands and groups, tech companies, investors, and media.
List of Jury, 2023 Edition:
- Tirath Kamdar, General Manager Luxury at eBay
- Pedro Lopez Belmonte, Web3 & Technology Innovation Senior Manager at Richemont
- Stanislas de Quercize, Board Member, Founder, and President of SAVIH
- François Arpels, CEO and Senior Advisor to luxury brands
- Emma Newell, Senior Commercial Director at Getty Images
- Andrea Machalova, Deputy Editor in Chief and Head at Bilan Luxe
- Violaine Gressier, Global Industry Head, Luxury & Beauty at Meta
- Isabelle Bonfanti, Chief Commercial Officer at Coty
- Jean-Marie Schaller, CEO and Creative Director at Louis Moinet
- Serge Maillard, Publisher at Europa Star HBM
- Daniela Ott, Secretary-General at Aura Blockchain Consortium
- Karine Szegedi, Managing Partner for the Consumer Industry and Fashion & Luxury lead at Deloitte Switzerland