uilding upon a strong collection of divers’ and sailing watches, Delma introduces a new sports watch with features to perform in all environments, the Cayman Field. Originating in the early 20th century and known as “trench watches” for their intended use in battle, the durable, simple design and bold numerals of the field watches are also practical for today’s outdoorsmen and adventurers.
The Field is an expansion of the Cayman collection which is built upon the design of a 1970s Delma divers’ watch. Extreme functionality of the new edition is apparent with bold luminous numerals set against a solid black dial. A red 24-hour track makes military time easy to register and adds a compelling design element.
The Cayman Field features bright luminous indexes and hands in C3 SuperLuminova to clearly display time during high pace daytime activities and extreme nighttime treks. A luminous point on the unidirectional bezel and date at 3 o’clock printed in white on a black disc ensures activity durations are easily trackable.
As with all Delma timepieces, however quintessential to field watches, the Cayman Field is built to be sturdy and dustproof. The stainless steel case is sealed with an anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal to ensure durability and legibility in all lighting conditions. Automatic versions showcase the movement with a transparent case back. All three bracelet options including a new neutral khaki color canvas strap are a comfortable balance of casual and refined style.
Case & Dial
- 42mm stainless steel case with a domed sapphire crystal
- 13.3 mm thick in automatic, 11 mm thick in quartz
- Matt black dial with military time indication and date at 3 o’clock, luminescent indexes and hands in C3.
- Available in automatic (SW 200) and quartz (ETA F06.111)
- Central hour, minute and seconds hand, date at 3 o’clock.
- Automatic movement with DELMA customized rotor visible through transparent case back.
- Quartz version water resistant to 200m / 660 ft
- Automatic version water resistant to 500m / 1650ft
- Unidirectional rotating bezel in black anodized aluminum with luminous marker in C3.
- Available with a khaki color canvas strap or black rubber strap with a buckle or Milanese steel bracelet with folding clasp.
- Customized blue leather box.
Recommended retail price
- Automatic on canvas or rubber strap CHF 990 / EUR 1040 / USD 1100
- Automatic on Milanese mesh steel bracelet CHF 1150 / EUR 1200 / USD 1300
- Quartz on canvas or rubber strap CHF 550 / EUR 575 / USD 650
- Quartz on Milanese mesh steel strap CHF 700 / EUR 730 / USD 800