almain’s new Ophrys collection features a sporty design that puts a feminine spin on the traditional dive watch. Each piece includes a screw-down crown and a rotating bezel and is waterproof up to 20 bars (200 metres). These features are just a few of the technical details that echo the design of seafaring watches.
Balmain chose to decorate its Ophrys watches with touches of Super-LumiNova® and polished ceramic elements to emphasize their sporty design. The bezel, the four inserts on the lugs, and the insert on the crown are all made out of this innovative material, which offers exclusive properties. Incredibly resistant to scratching, hypoallergenic, and very lightweight, ceramic offers wonderful comfort without compromising the quality or beauty of the finish.
This new range also stands out for the stripes that decorate the dials. This pattern, and its long history in the clothing industry, reflects the close ties between the watchmaker and haute couture, which has always been an endless source of inspiration for Balmain.
Both the dials and bands in this collection are available in several colours, including black, white, pink, and navy, each with tone-on-tone styling. These options give these sporty pieces an added note of originality while reinforcing their feminine style.
- Movement: swiss quartz ETA F06.115
- Cases: pink PVD with white, black, blue or pink ceramic
- Dimensions : length 38.50 mm (43.70 mm with lugs) and 10.00 mm thick
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection
- Choice of dials : white, black, pink gold tint with black, white, blue or pink stripes
- Straps: white, black, blue or pink rubber
- Super-LumiNova®: on hands and dial indexes
- Water resistance: 20 bar
- Recommended retail price: CHF 750