ustrian brand Carl Suchy & Söhne introduces a table clock of the new generation: the Table Waltz, boasting the in-house movement CS-T-1, which was developed over two years, illuminates every room with Viennese splendor.
The silky-matt case of 25 cm and refined in meticulous handcrafting smoothly merges with the movement, endowing the table clock with its understated elegance and a radiant appeal. The special model is limited to 10 pieces and created for watch lovers who appreciate the value of the Viennese sense of time. Only at the full hour will the delicate chime of the silver bell remind you of the time.
Every detail represents Viennese craftsmanship: the hand-polished and engraved glass on the front and back (in partnership with J & L Lobmeyer) fits seamlessly into the conical shape of the brass case and offers a dramatic light-flooded stage to the seemingly floating movement.
The movement consists entirely of Austrian individual parts: plates, pins, and the open-worked gears in characteristic Carl Suchy & Söhne-design, which constantly create new openings and shapes when moving, were specially handcrafted in Lower Austria.
- CS-T1 in-house movement in characteristic Carl-Suchy-&-Söhne-design, made in Austria.
- Designed by renowned designer Rainer Mutsch
- Seven days power reserve
- Hours, minutes, chime on the hour (can be locked)
- Integrated key winder with overwind protection
- 14 ruby stones
- Dimensions: 25 cm height - 14.5 cm width - 8.5 cm depth
- Weight: approx. three kilos
- Mainplate: painted brass
- Screws: blued steel
- Gears: polished brass
- Bell: lacquered silver
- Case: nickel-plated brass
- Handcrafted case in Carl Suchy & Söhne-design
- Engraved serial number
- Hand-polished and engraved glass