vstos’ latest model, the Re-Belle Moon, deftly combines classicism and modernity. Curved and tonneau-shaped, the case embraces a lady’s wrist perfectly without any disjuncture.
Classic in its proportions, its elegant lines are accentuated by the sparkling presence of the snow setting, a recognized Cvstos stylistic signature. The harmonious curves, combined with the precious stones, showcase a variety of dials drawing on the know-how of the most talented craftsmen.
Adorned with white mother-of-pearl or cloaked in nocturnal blue aventurine, the dial expresses a vibrant opulence. This refinement of texture is reinforced by diamond markers that grace and illuminate each hour of the Re-Belle Moon.
Generously sized and placed at the heart of the dial, the majestic moon is encircled in a ring delicately highlighted by the luminous brilliance of its setting. Positioned at 6 o’clock, the date aperture is part of this subtle interplay between the purest watchmaking tradition and fine jewelry.
The CVS 882 calibre is visible below the crystal of the open caseback. Throughout the 38 hours of its power reserve, this self-winding mechanical movement beats to the rhythm of time at 28,800 vibrations per hour. Water-resistant up to 100 meters, the Re-Belle Moon is equipped with a screw-down bejeweled crown that enables the adjustment of the entire range of the functions.
- Case: Tonneau-shaped, 36.00mm X 47.20mm
- Materials: Steel or 5N rose gold
- Finishing: Polished and micro-blasted
- Setting: Snow setting
- Caseback: Open with sapphire crystal
- Crystal: Sapphire with none-reflecting coating
- Water resistance: 100 metres
- Screws: Polished titanium Grade 5, exclusive CVSTOS TECHNOLOGY pattern
- Crown: Screw-down, polished titanium Grade 5 with steel or 5N rose gold insert set with diamonds or colored sapphires
- Dia:l White mother of pearl or nocturnal blue Aventurine
- Indexes: Diamond markers
- Hands: Pierced, chromed and Super-Luminova treated
- Calibre: CVS882, self-winding mechanical movement
- Functions: Hour, minute, date and moon phase indicator with quick corrector
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Number of jewels: 26
- Rotor: Tungsten alloy with engraving and Côtes de Genève finishing
- Retail price from 30,000 CHF
- A strictly limited edition of 50 watches in steel and 50 watches in 5N rose gold