ictorinox reinforces its popular Maverick Collection of sporty and elegant diving watches with five new timepieces blending flawless appearance with optimal functionality. Bicolor stainless-steel bracelets, a high-grade stainless-steel case and sapphire crystal create a timeless look for men with rebel spirits and active urban lifestyles in a world where nothing is off limits.
Just as every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is a tool of relentless practicality, these precision timekeepers are instruments of trust and high-quality performance. The Maverick Collection captures the adventurous spirit of the deep-sea diver, where pinpoint timing is a matter of life and death.
Maverick wearers are bold and decisive whatever the challenge, from a plunge in the ocean to a climb up the career ladder. Above or below the waves, the technically precise and visually stunning Maverickwatch delivers control and precision to navigate modern life. It features a unidirectional bezel – a function developed for divers to record exact underwater times, and now a mark of the explorer and pioneer, calibrating everyday challenges and tasks.
Developed and made in Switzerland, the Maverick Collection integrates a quartz movement, a combination of brushed and polished surfaces, anti-reflective sapphire crystal and integrated crown protection for optimal endurance. A 5-year warranty+ is further testimony to the high-quality approach of the brand.
Since functionality and readability are top priorities, the polished hands and markers on the dial feature Super-LumiNova® and stand out confidently against the background of a sunray satin-finish black, green, blue, or brown dial. The sleek overall look expresses reassuring reliability. Sealing the deal on the union between look and lifestyle is a resistant stainless-steel bracelet. A date display at six o’clock is the ideal counterpart for the iconic cross and shield emblem positioned exactly six hours away, a proud yet subtle salute to Swissness.
The five new Maverick models include two chronographs with a 43 mm case and a symmetrical arrangement of sub-dials that stands to attention to meet contemporary timekeeping demands. Three three-hand executions with the same dimensions impress with purity, color-combination and minimalist modernity. By definition, the Maverick Collection selects a different route to the norm.
- 43 mm stainless steel case (316L) with unidirectional rotating bezel
- Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 100 m (10 ATM / 330 ft)
- Screw-in case back
- Crown protection
- Super-LumiNova® on hands & markers
- Military time
- Date calendar at 6 o’clock
- Sunray satined and diamond cut finish of the dial
- Brushed stainless steel (316L) bracelet with polished central link, on selected models in a bicolor
- rose-gold version. The bracelet features a safety deployment clasp with a diver extension.
- Three hands: Ronda 715 Swiss-made quartz movement
- Chrono: Ronda 5030.D Swiss-made quartz movement
- Three hands: 545 CHF (bicolor rose-gold versions) / 495 CHF (green dial)
- Chrono: 695 CHF (bicolor rose-gold version) / 645 CHF (green dial)