ith its classic retro look, the DS PH200M caused a stir when first introduced. In 2021 the debut model was joined by the DS PH200M 39MM, with its slightly smaller case.
Now, the latest version adds genuine charm with its bright, fresh colours. The stainless steel case has a 39-mm unidirectional white ceramic bezel whose smooth surface is set off by delicate rose gold-coloured markings.
The white mother-of-pearl dial presents eleven sparkling diamonds in rose gold-coloured settings designed to complement the date window at 3 o’clock and the Super-Luminova®-coated hands.
A beige-white fabric strap made of #tide ocean material® rounds off the design, combining good looks with a good cause: the material is fashioned from plastics fished from the world’s oceans.
The usual robust workmanship, which Certina values highly in all its models, makes this one perfectly wearable wherever it goes. The screw-down crown and water resistance to 20 bar (200 m) plays its part, as does the familiar Double Security (DS) concept.
At the heart of the watch is a state-of-the-art Powermatic 80 movement with 80-hour power reserve, easily admired through the sapphire crystal case back. Its innovative Nivachron™ balance spring ensures that its rate precision remains unaffected by today’s ubiquitous magnetic fields.
- ETA Powermatic 80.611 automatic with Nivachron™ balance spring, Swiss Made
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Power reserve: 80 hours
- Polished stainless steel 316L
- Rotating bezel, 39 mm diameter in convex white ceramic with rose gold-coloured dive time scale; screw-down crown, sapphire crystal case back
- White mother-of-pearl dial with rose gold-coloured elements and eleven diamond indexes; rose gold coloured hands and indexes with Super-LumiNova® coating; date at 3 o’clock
- Up to a pressure of 20 bar (200 m)
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Beige-white fabric strap made from #tide ocean material® with pin buckle
- DS (Double Security), diamond indexes, fabric strap made from recycled #tide ocean material®, Powermatic 80 movement with Nivachron™ balance spring
- CHF 880