he DS Action Diver in a 43-mm stainless steel case is a popular member of the Certina collection. Now the brand has introduced an updated version that remains faithful to the character of the bestseller while presenting enhanced individual elements.
The unidirectional rotating bezel, for example, is now made of polished black ceramic, known for its scratch-resistant qualities. The colour-matched dial is adorned with striking hands and indexes whose generous Super-LumiNova® coating offers superb legibility even in the dark. The watch is worn with a stainless steel bracelet with integrated diver’s extension. Six additional versions are available, in blue, green, titanium or bi-colour looks.
As a constant companion wherever one goes, a contemporary timepiece has to look good, but must also have genuine off-road capabilities. In this respect, the DS Action Diver is unrivalled. With its screw-down and protected crown and a screw-in case back the watch is water-resistant to 300 metres, and easily meets the requirements of the ISO 6425 standard for diver’s watches. Its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal is an integral feature of the DS (Double Security) concept, which has provided maximum resistance at Certina since 1959.
Following the best Swiss traditions, the DS Action Diver’s Powermatic movement promises reliable precision. Exceptionally efficient, the mechanism delivers up to 80 hours of power reserve. The NivachronTM balance spring remains immune to the negative influence of today’s ubiquitous magnetic fields. As a result, the heart of the watch beats tirelessly to an age-old rhythm: the pulse of time.
- ETA Powermatic 80.611 automatic with Nivachron™ balance spring, Swiss Made
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Power reserve: 80 hours
- Polished/satin-brushed stainless steel 316L
- Unidirectional rotating dive bezel in convex black ceramic with dive time scale and protected Super-LumiNova® marking; screw-in case back, screw-down and protected crown
- Varnished in black
- Hands and indexes with Super-LumiNova® coating
- Date at 3 o’clock
- Diver’s watch 300 m in accordance with ISO 6425
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Three-row stainless steel bracelet
- Secure folding clasp with two pushers and diver’s extension
- DS (Double Security), ceramic bezel, diver’s watch fully conformant with ISO 6425 standard, antimagnetic Nivachron™ balance spring
Reference / Price:
- C032.607.11.051.00 Black, stainless steel Switzerland CHF 880
- C032.607.11.041.00 Dark blue, stainless steel Switzerland CHF 880
- C032.607.11.091.00 Dark green, stainless steel Switzerland CHF 880
- C032.607.22.041.00 Dark blue, stainless steel with yellow gold PVD Switzerland CHF 945
- C032.607.22.051.00 Black, stainless steel with yellow gold PVD Switzerland CHF 945
- C032.607.44.051.00 Black, beige Super-LumiNova®, titanium Switzerland CHF 1055
- C032.607.48.051.00 Black, beige Super-LumiNova®, titanium, NATO strap Switzerland CHF 970