French watch manufacture since 1973, Pequignet stands out for its know-how and singular take on watchmaking. Renowned for developing its own haute horlogerie movements, the brand presents its new Attitude Steel range.
Thanks to its timeless design, the Pequignet Attitude Steel is a modern and versatile watch. Available with a silver, grey or white sunray dial, its 39mm diameter case gives an elegant and distinguished appearance to the watch. Special attention has been paid to the proportions and finishing to offer a stunning impression.
The Attitude Steel relies on the “Calibre Initial”, Pequignet’s latest in-house movement. This calibre features a patented instantaneous date jump and winding system. A great deal of work has gone into the finishing, such as the open-worked oscillating weight visible through the case back. This exclusive movement combines technicity, precision and reliability.
- Calibre Initial
- Dual direction winding
- Frequency of 4Hz (28800 Alt./h)
- 65 hour power reserve
- 21 jewels
- Stop second
- Oscillating weight with decorated Pequignet logo
- Water resistant to 5 ATM
- 316L stainless steel, polished finish, 39 mm, thickness 9.05 mm
- Domed with antireflection bezel sapphire crystal
- Crown with embossed “ Fleur-de-Lys” logo
- Screwed caseback with opening on the movement and sapphire crystal caseback
- Silvered Opaline with roman numeral
- Large date display at 3.00
- Rounded stamped hands in blue tinted steel
- Gold colour with ecru stitching alligator, black alligator, black calf leather, brown calf leather with ecru stitching
- One link stainless steel folding buckle with “ Fleur-de-Lys” logo
- 18 mm width between lug.