iver design models, nicknamed “Orient Mako” by fans, are an important part of the Japanese brand’s 70-plus year history, representing everything that is Orient since they were first launched in the 1960s.
The new models offer casual and fashionable designs that can be worn for any occasion, with the same basic specifications as the current range, such as sapphire crystal, enhanced water resistance to 20 bar, and Orient’s automatic movement that provides stable high accuracy and reliability.
These models feature the distinctive bi-colour rotating bezel and Orient’s signature colour gradation dials. There are two dial colours to choose from: burgundy gradation and a limited edition blue gradation of just 2,800 pieces.
The limited edition model is complemented by gold coloured hands. On the aluminum plate of the bezel, two different colours share borders separated at the triangular and 15-minute markers: burgundy and brown for the regular model, and blue and black with a gold fringe for the limited edition.
The Luminous Light with a sepia-toned vintage effect on the hands and dot indices provides the well-worn look of a watch that has been used and loved for many years. These details, together with colour gradation dials create an eye-catching vintage look.
- Collection: Sports
- References: RA-AA0814R, RA-AA0815L
- Movement: Automatic (with hand winding) mechanical in-house calibre F6922, made in Japan
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Accuracy: ＋25 seconds ～ －15 seconds per day
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case size: Lug to lug 46.8mm / diameter 41.8 mm / thickness 12.8 mm
- Case back: Dolphin icon Dolphin icon, limited edition and serial number engraving
- Glass front: sapphire crystal
- Strap: Stainless steel (SUS316L) / trifold deployant buckle with push button and security latch / width 22 mm
- Colour of dial: Burgundy gradation, Blue gradation
- Limited edition: 2,800
- Other features: Water resistance 20 bar (not an ISO standard diver’s watch), screw down crown, second hands hacking, 22 jewels, Luminous Light, uni-directional rotating bezel, day, date