or the first time in its history, ArtyA has developed a complete range of dive watches. The Wave features a 3D enamel dial entirely hand-made, representing the waves following the impact of a stone thrown into the water. Just like the child in us who used to throw a pebble into the water. Sometimes a splash is enough to be happy!
To offer the best possible conditions to divers, ArtyA had to develop a steel case waterproof to 300m. The brand has also developed a unique rotating bezel with its ceramic insert, imitating the shape of a wave, facilitating its rotation and offering a unique visual. Available in several colours, this bezel fits with the different dials it will host. This inspiration went as far as the buckle of the strap, which takes the singular shape of a drop of water.
The exclusive ArtyA COSC movement uses various finishing treatments such as Rose Gold, NAC and Côtes de Genève in order to maximize the beauty when the light is reflected on the timepiece.
The 3D dials in two versions - blue and black - are made by hand to offer an intriguing relief before the enamel is added and give unique reflections like water under the sun. Representing the vibrations of a drop of water that comes into contact with the surface of the sea, it replicates the depths and the infinite beauty of the oceans. The propagation of concentric circles is hypnotic.
- 316L stainless steel case with unique wave bezel matching the dial or black DLC treatment
- Two dials available: Blue and black enamel wave, White Luminova, or visual depth gauge.
- ArtyA Automatic and exclusive Aion COSC Swiss high-end movement
- Swiss BGW9 Super LumiNova
- Hours, minutes, seconds, and date
- Power reserve: 50 h
- Size: 44 mm
- Unidirectional rotating bezel in steel with ceramic insert
- Screwed crown
- Rubber strap for optimal diving comfort
- Pin buckles with the shape of a drop of water
- Water resistance: 300 meters