modern adventure watch with a distinguished past, Hamilton’s Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic is a precision instrument that’s completely at home in the deep.
Named for the fearless U.S. Navy ‘frogmen’ who wore the original during WWII, the latest models maintain that brave dedication to exploring the unknown with contemporized style and technology.
A waved strap pays homage to the unparalleled power of the sea, and a muscular 46mm case offers secure housing for the Frogman’s winding crown.
The black, clear-cut dial is enhanced with Super-LumiNova® for low-light legibility, while orange highlights for the minute hand and tip of the seconds hand ensure differentiation at the briefest of glances.
Cased in stainless steel and water resistant to 30 bar (300 m), the Frogman is available with Hamilton’s new wave-look tactical rubber strap in khaki or black, or on a traditional bracelet. In addition, a version with its case coated in black PVD, with grey bezel and dial markings, offers a stealthier, ultra-modern look.
Inside, the H-10 automatic movement delivers absolute precision and reliability, with an extended power reserve of 80 hours and enhanced performance with a balance spring made from Nivachron™. A cutting-edge alloy, its resistance to shocks, temperature variations and magnetic fields adds crucial utility to a watch built for harsh environments.
Powerful and ever dependable, the Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Automatic is the perfect tool for people who push the boundaries.
- Case 46mm stainless steel case / stainless steel case with black PVD
- Thickness 13.58mm
- Lug width 22mm
- Dial Black dial
- Hands Nickeled hour and orange minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, nickeled second hands with Super-LumiNova® tip / Black hour and orange minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, black second hands with Super-LumiNova® tip
- Movement H-10 automatic movement with Nivachron™ balance spring and 80 hours power reserve
- Bracelet Khaki or black rubber strap / stainless steel bracelet
- Glass Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistance 30 bar (300 m)