auri’s unique pieces are watches that take up the design of the current collections but for which additional technical or decorative work is done. The aim is to mix know-how in order to offer exclusive watches.
Unveiled at the Time To Watches fair in the spring of 2022, the watch «INSTINCT», composed of a blend of two types of wood, Swiss ebony and Briar burl wood, has been added to the collection of unique watches.
Swiss ebony is actually a walnut wood from sustainably managed Swiss forests. It follows an innovative compression process which makes it one of the densest and hardest woods in the world, hence the name “Swiss ebony”.
Briar burl wood is a wood used by pipe makers for its high resistance to fire. Its “flame” veining gives a very artistic look and perfectly matches the very fine grain of the Swiss ebony. A watch that inspires a lot, each with their own interpretation of what the unique combination of these two types of wood represents.
- 316 L stainless steel and precious wood (Swiss Ebony – Briar burl wood)
- Thick sapphire crystal on bezel and case back
- Thickness: 9.90mm
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Size: equivalent to a 41mm round diameter
- Genuine leather strap made in Geneva
- Automatic movement Soprod M100
- 25 rubis, 28 800 alternances/heure 4 Hz
- Power reserve 42h
- Personalised rotor and decoration
- Sandblasted dial with black PVD finish.
- Dauphine type hands