ris introduces two new versions of its Aquis Date Calibre 400 41.5 mm model. Both the forest green and deep blue versions have an 18 carat gold finish to the outer edge of their unidirectional rotating bezels, and gold coloured hands and indexes. Even the minutes scale on the green or blue ceramic bezel is golden, completing the balanced, coherent look of the design.
Both watches come with a stainless steel bracelet and a rubber strap in matching green or blue that can be easily switched using the brand’s patented Quick Strap Change system, with no tool required.
The Oris Calibre 400 automatic provides the watch with elevated levels of anti magnetism, a five day power reserve and 10 year recommended service intervals. As with all Calibre 400 Series watches, both pieces are warrantied for 10 years when registered with MyOris.
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, uni-directional rotating bezel with 18-carat gold edge and blue or green ceramic insert
- Size: 41.50 mm, 1.634 inches
- Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through sapphire glass
- Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 m)
- Interhorn width: 22 mm
- Number: Oris Calibre 400
- Dimensions: Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4’’’
- Functions: Hours, minutes and central sweep seconds hands, date with quick setting, stop second device, date window at 6 o’clock
- Accuracy: -3/+5 seconds a day (within COSC tolerances)
- Extra features: Highly anti-magnetic
- Winding: Automatic
- Power reserve: 120 hours
- Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
- Jewels: 21
- Design: Blue or green
- Luminous material: Super-LumiNova®
- Indices: Applied
- Bracelet: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet with folding clasp with extension and quick strap change. Supplied with green or blue rubber strap with folding clasp with extension.
- CHF 4’000