t is a striking evolution of Delma’s original Montego combining the power of its sold-out predecessor with enhanced functionality and a refined disposition. The new automatic chronograph with prominent tachymeter function showcased on a fixed stainless-steel bezel, distinguishes itself as a venerable racing timepiece. Specially appointed to measure speed as a function of time and distance traveled, it is prepared to guide the wearer with precision for adventures near and far.
The streamlined case has been reduced to 42mm in diameter and is thinner at 16.2mm but spares no details in functionality or design. The chronograph with central seconds hand, hour and minute counters is accompanied by a day-date window and crowned with the Delma logo. The sub dials are delicately appointed with a guilloche pattern which subtly differentiates them from the sunray brushed dial.
The motor sport inspired chronograph is now available with blue, green, black, or white dial ready to perform on circuits or rallies in all terrain. Viewing in the dark reveals the Montego has a laudable hidden feature. The hands glow in blue while the indices are illuminated in green yielding distinctive legibility and a unique flair.
The ETA Valjoux 7750 with Cote de Geneve finish can be admired through the transparent case back. The Montego is completed with a screw down crown and fastened with a 5-link stainless steel bracelet or Cordura rubber strap.
Case & Dial
- 42 mm diameter,16.2 mm thick stainless-steel case and fixed bezel with tachymeter function
- White luminescent hands and indexes
- Black, white, blue or green sunray-brushed dial with circular guilloche pattern counters
- Brushed and polished stainless-steel bracelet with deployant clasp or waterproof hybrid cordura rubber strap in matching colors with stainless steel buckle
- 200 m / 660 ft
- ETA 7750, self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, frequency 28’800, 25 jewels, power reserve of 48 hours, rotor with Cote de Genève and DELMA engraving
- Central hour and minute hand, small seconds hand at 6 o’clock
- Chronograph with central seconds hand, 30 min counter at 12 o’clock and hour counter at 6 o’clock
- Delma wooden box
- Stainless steel bracelet CHF 2300 / EUR 2500 / USD 2750
- Cordura rubber strap CHF 2200 / EUR 2400 / USD 2650