year ago, it was #FliegerFriday at Hanhart for the first time. The manufacturer from Gütenbach presented a limited edition chronograph that sold out in no time. The hashtag stands for starting the weekend with a pilot’s watch. Now the model gets a successor: the #FliegerFriday Night Pilot.
The fully luminescent dial covered with Super-LumiNova® C3 gives the new chronograph a unique look, especially in the dark. The soft white dial color in daylight turns into a strongly luminous green at night. The skeletonized black hands provide an optimal contrast to the bright dial and thus guarantee optimum readability.
The #FliegerFriday Night Pilot is manufactured with the in-house Hanhart single pusher chronograph conversion. The stop function is operated exclusively by one pusher. This means that the start, stop and reset functions are performed with one pusher instead of the usual two. As a specialized manufacturer of chronographs, Hanhart can look back on a long history of timekeeping, with the monopusher chronograph playing a significant role.
The black DLC-coated case with red pusher completes the special design of the timepiece. Despite the new look, the typical Hanhart features are also unmistakable in this chronograph: bi-compax dial layout, large pilot’s crown and red pusher.
The Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating combines aesthetics with performance. The black gives the watch a unique character. At the same time, as the name of the DLC coating suggests, the stainless steel case becomes as hard as a diamond.
Behind the screwed stainless steel back, the robust automatic calibre HAN3911 (base SW 500 with modifications by Manufacture La Joux-Perret for bicompax dial and date display at 6 o’clock) ensures reliability and precision. It offers a power reserve of at least 42 hours when fully wound. Moreover, with a water-resistance of up to 10 bar/10 ATM, the new chronograph is not only suitable for use in the cockpit.
With a diameter of 42 mm and a height of 15 mm, the #FliegerFriday Night Pilot is present on the wrist, but not out of proportion. The black cowhide strap features a luminescent stitching that appears white during the day and also glows in the dark. The new #FliegerFriday Night Pilot, limited to 100 pieces, can be ordered now for 2,490 Euros including 19% VAT and will be delivered from mid-September.
- Stainless steel with black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating
- Red HyCeram pusher
- Diameter 42 mm, height 15 mm
- Crown with Hanhart „h“
- Convex, one-sided, inside anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-down case back with black DLC coating
- Engraved limitation number XXX/100
- Water resistant to 10 bar/10 ATM according to DIN 8310
Dial and hands
- White with black numerals, hands and indexes
- Modern Hanhart logo
- Super-LumiNova® C3 coated dial
- Skeletonized hour and minute hands
- Minute hand and second hand with radius at the end to avoid parallax errors
- Black cowhide leather with white stitching that glows in the dark
- Black DLC coated stainless steel pin buckle
- Lug width 21 mm
- Automatic chronograph movement HAN3911
- Hanhart monopusher modification
- Basis: SW500 with modifications by Manufacture La Joux-Perret
- 28.800 A/h, 4 Hz, 28 jewels
- Power reserve min. 42h after full winding
- Small second
- 30-minute counter
- Bicompax chronograph with central stop second hand
- Start, stop, reset via one pusher
- 2,490 Euros
- Limited to 100 pieces