ndorphins are hormones that are released by the body in order to help relieve pain, reduce stress and improve your sense of well-being. This natural painkiller is released during pleasurable activities such as workouts or dancing and there are more than 20 types of endorphins in the human body.
Chronoswiss’s latest timepiece is based just on that: with its intense purple case and dial, the ReSec Endorphin will only be produced in 50 pieces. The daring timepiece offers a very trendy vision of Haute Horlogerie in a diameter of 44 mm – for those who are not afraid to free themselves from codes and conventions, and create their own watchmaking path!
The hand-guilloche dial has a dramatic pattern which Chronoswiss respectfully calls: “Moonwalk”. The attention to detail and creativity that lies within the dials, that are solely done in-house in the Atelier Lucerne, reflects the high-end handcraft that the brand is well known for. The purple colour is surely one of the most daring ones that Chronoswiss ever came up with. Naturally the newest ReSec stays true to the Chronoswiss DNA and embodies the classic characteristics of the brand, such as the regulator set-up, the knurled bezel and the onion crown.
This wild, limited-edition timepiece is a pill not everyone might be ready to swallow. But once the endorphins are set free, you fly high in the spheres of high-end mechanical watchmaking...
- Model: Open Gear ReSec Endorphin
- Reference: CH-6928-PUBK1
- Displays: Off-centre hours at 12:00, central minutes, retrograde seconds at 6:00
- Case: Solid 17-piece, stainless steel case with purple CVD-coating, with satin finish and polished bezel with partial knurling and curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal; screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal; onion crown; water resistance up to 10 bar; strap holders screwed down with patented Autobloc system
- Measurements: Ø 44 mm, height 13.35 mm
- Movement: Chronoswiss caliber C. 301, automatic, with stop seconds
- Diameter: Ø 36.50 mm, impulse-angle 51°
- Jewels: 33
- Balance: Glucydur, three-legged
- Balance spring: Nivarox 1
- Fine Adjustment : Via Excenter
- Shock protection: Incabloc
- Frequency: 4 Hz., 28‘800 A/h (semi-oscillations)
- Power reserve: Approx. 42 hours
- Special features: Skeletonized rotor with purple CVD-coating, Côtes de Genève and ball bearing; polished pallet lever, escape wheel and screws; bridges and plates with perlage
- Dial: 42-part construction on two levels: bottom level hand-guillochéd with CVD coating, featuring screwed-on skeletonized train wheel bridges and funnel-like construction for hour display, as well as a retrograde seconds display and cylinder and block shaped Super-LumiNova indexes
- Hands: “Trigono” shape, rhodium, with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips; Feuille shape; curved, rhodium-plated and diamond cut
- Strap: Textile (Cordura), optional Alligator - handsewn