ince the momentous release of the Khaki Field Murph, the 42mm spot-on reproduction of the iconic movie timepiece and one of science fiction’s most famous watches, Hamilton fans have been yearning for a smaller version.
When would the 38mm Murph be coming out? Now it’s done, with this long-awaited interpretation of the iconic ’Murph’ design. With its 38mm stainless steel case, ultra-readable black dial, beige vintage-style Super-LumiNova® finished hands and black leather strap, this new version reflects the key aesthetic codes of its predecessor.
The 38mm Khaki Field Murph is powered by the H-10 automatic movement boasting an 80-hour power reserve, visible through the exhibition case back.
“The Hamilton watch community is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about what we do,” says Vivian Stauffer, Hamilton International CEO. “We recognize the importance of taking active part in conversations to connect with our fans, understand their needs and exceed their expectations. The 38mm ‘Murph’ exemplifies our philosophy”.
- Case: 38mm stainless steel case
- Thickness: 11.10mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 44.7mm
- Dial: Black dial
- Hands: Nickeled hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova®, nickeled second hands with Super-LumiNova® tip
- Movement: H-10 automatic movement with 80 hours power reserve
- Bracelet: Black leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 m)
- Price: CHF 870