rawing inspiration from the Greek epic of Homer and his perpetual quest for love, the Emile Chouriet Odyssée collection is tailored exclusively for women. True to the brand’s slogan of “Be Free – Be Easy”, which implies that liberty is the key to achieving success in whatever pursuit one chooses to embark on, the Odyssée is an ode to the empowered and independent women of our time, who are paving their own paths to fulfill their dreams.
Measuring 23.40 in length and 20.10mm in width, the Odyssée’s rectangular stainless steel case is ideally proportioned for an effortlessly elegant look on any wrist. Its curved surface and prominent wing-shaped lugs offer sensuality and ergonomics, perfectly hugging the wrist. With a water-resistance of 30 meters, the Odyssée has been conceived as an all-occasions choice. Carefully incorporating color while remaining subtle, the Odyssée is proposed in four different versions. The dials are engraved with a radiant guilloché pattern that adds luminosity.
The painted Roman hour numerals as well as the leaf-shaped hands are colored in blue, red or green, with matching cabochon stones on the crown as well as leather straps. A fourth version featuring the same blue numerals is offered with a five-link steel bracelet.
Not having to worry about setting the time whenever you pick up your watch again is a convenient feature to have. As such, the Odyssée is powered by a battery-operated Swiss quartz movement that ensures an autonomy of 27 months.
- MOVEMENT: Quartz, autonomy of 27 months
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, seconds in the center
- CASE: Stainless Steel, diameter: 23.40x20.10mm
- WATER-RESISTANT: 30 m
- GLASS: Sapphire glass
- DIAL: White radiant guilloché dial printing red, green or blue roman numeral index
- STRAP: Leather or stainless steel strap, pin buckle
- REFERENCE & PRICE: Red version: 61.2149.L.184.108.40.206 - CHF 660 (VAT excl.) / Green version: 61.2149.L.220.127.116.11 - CHF 660 (VAT excl.) / Blue version: 61.2149.L.6.2.259.2 - CHF 660 (VAT excl.) / Steel version: 61.2149.L.6.2.259.6 - CHF 725 (VAT excl.)