he new Meister Damen Automatic fascinates at first glance. But also, at the second. In this model, Junghans conjoins the classic Meister design with an attractive colour scheme. The polished watch case draws a gently curved contour, typical for the Meister line, with diamond-cut dauphine hands and delicate hour markers contributing to the elegant appeal.
Thanks to the fine sunray brush finish and logo integration at six o’clock, the convex dial reveals an exciting brilliance, evolving from its center. Depending on how light falls upon it, the dial exudes nuances from saturated fir green to deep emerald.
A case back grants a view of the finely decorated watch mechanics, and – thanks to is ergonomical shape – adds to the soft ostrich leather strap, creating a comfortable wearing feel. Each strap is characterized by an individual grain pattern – just like its wearer, the new Meister Damen Automatic impresses with uniqueness.
- Calibre: self-winding movement J840.1 with a power reserve of up to 38 hours
- Finishing: rhodium plating, rotor with stripe finish and engraved logo, blued screws
- Case: polished stainless steel Ø 33.1 mm, height 9.8 mm 4-times screwed case back with mineral crystal
- Glass: domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Dial: green with sunray brush, domed
- Hands: dauphine hands with diamond-cut
- Strap: ostrich leather in macchiato brown with quick-release-system, stainless steel buckle
- Water-resistance: up to 5 bar