Diamonds have been talked about for ages; from Rihanna - in song form - to Jean-Paul Sartre - in philosophical book form. Now Ebel has entered the discussion too - in watch form.
The jewel in Ebel’s “crown” (get it?) of luxury timepieces, is the new Ebel Wave Diamond Dial. The watch features a luminous white mother-of-pearl dial inlaid with diamonds in an undulating wave pattern, drawing from its signature iconic bracelet with its wave-shaped links.
A stunning example of 18K yellow gold and steel, the watch is a piece of jewelry in its own right. The watch is made for every woman that deserves her very own special red carpet moment, bringing sophistication and A-list glamour to any situation.
Did you know? Ebel was founded in 1911 by husband and wife Eugene Blum and Alice Levy, in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Ebel is now renowned for its iconic bracelet design with wave-shaped links. Seems like their work-life balance worked out quite well!
- Movement: Quartz Ronda 773
- Case: Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold; Alternating brushed/polished finish; Crystal sapphire, antireflective underneath; 30.00mm x 8.30mm; 50 meters water-resistance.
- Dial: White mother-of-pearl with diamond-incrusted waves (0.198 cts)
- Hands: Hour - Minute - Sweep seconds; Domed, diamond-polished yellow gold-plated hands; Flat, diamond-polished yellow gold-plated sweep seconds hand
- Bracelet: Brushed stainless steel with polished yellow gold PVD waves; EBEL folding clasp