he colour green now follows black, silver and blue in the Longines Spirit collection. It offers a fashionable chromatic variation well suited to the spirit of the line.
Longines watches and devices have contributed to a number of pioneering achievements thanks to their reliability, precision, strength and innovation. They have accompanied exploratory expeditions to unknown shores, confronted extreme weather conditions, sailed across the seas, and took part in the opening of new air routes and the setting of aviation records. Many adventurers have benefited from Longines’ know-how when conquering air, sea, and land.
Longines Spirit timepieces breathe new life into this rich heritage. Linking history with innovation, they take traditional features from pilot’s watches and combine them with contemporary lines and codes for a decisively contemporary and exacting look.
Available in a three-hand/calendar model and in two sizes (40 mm and 42 mm), the collection’s newest additions feature an elegant set of green dials. The new colour combines with the Super- LumiNova® beige and lends the model a vintage touch, while the dial’s sandblasted finish creates a fashionable metallic sheen. A clever blend of past and present, these pieces feature five applied stars on their dial, attesting to the quality of the movement, as they have throughout Longines’ history.
Like their predecessors, these models are equipped with cutting-edge technology thanks to their exclusive automatic calibres (L888.4) and silicon balance-spring. With their extreme precision, each has been chronometer-certified by the COSC (the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute) and comes with a 5-year warranty.
The carefully crafted stainless steel case comes refined with a steel bracelet or a beige leather strap, along with Longines’ exclusive interchangeability system.
- CALIBRE Mechanical self-winding movement, COSC certified Calibre L888.4 (A31.L11) 111⁄2 lines, 21 jewels, 25’200 vibrations per hours With silicon balance-spring, Power reserve of approximately 72 hours
- FUNCTIONS Hours, minutes, seconds and date aperture at 3 o’clock
- CASES 40 mm or 42 mm, 12,20mm thickness, Round, stainless steel, Sapphire domed glass with multi-layered anti-reflective coating on both sides, Screw in crown, Case back with 6 screws
- DIAL Green sandblasted, applied Arabic numerals, Super-LumiNova®
- HANDS Silvered sandblasted, Super-LumiNova®
- WATER-RESISTANCE To 10 bar (100 meters)
- BRACELET/STRAP Beige strap with buckle, with interchangeable system / Stainless steel bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism, with interchangeable system