reated in 2021, the Hermès H08 watch embodies a blend of rigorous discipline and high standards. Hovering between tension and fluidity, this contemporary design signature with its powerful style forms an object that is all about balance and contrast. Its pluralistic nature is expressed through a play on shapes and materials.
Careful attention to detail and accurate operations shape a look that is as sporty as it is elegant. The vitality and sensuality of its lines reveal a singular aesthetic featuring a circular dial with an original font, housed in a square case with softened edges.
Designed by Philippe Delhotal, Creative Director of Hermès Horloger, the Hermès H08 watch mingles texture and minerality, deep hues and colourful touches, uncluttered and geometrical lines, along with a matt or shiny appearance.
This recent signature is now enriched by a model combining gold and titanium. Crafted in a sturdy and light alloy, the cushion-shaped case of the Hermès H08 watch is composed of a black DLC- treated titanium case-back topped by a rose gold case middle. This play on opposites is enhanced by a black ceramic bezel and crown. Alternating satin-brushed and polished finishes, this two-tone case highlights the depth of the blackened, finely grained dial against which luminescent golden hands and Arabic numerals stand out in perfect clarity.
The central minutes disc and the seconds hand are treated in black nickel, while the date appears in a cushion-shaped aperture between 4 and 5 o’clock. This legible and beautifully balanced display is driven by the Manufacture Hermès H1837 mechanical self-winding movement. A strap in black and anthracite fabric webbing or black rubber with a titanium DLC folding clasp underscores the elegance of this new model.
- 39 x 39 mm, cushion-shaped
- Case composed of a black DLC-treated titanium caseback topped by a rose gold case middle
- Satin-brushed sunburst ceramic bezel with mirror-polished chamfers
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Dial with black gold and blackened treatment
- Applied Arabic numerals coated with Super-LumiNova
- White transferred minutes track
- Black nickel-treated circular satin-brushed minutes disc
- Hands with 4N or black nickel treatment
- Manufacture Hermès H1837 movement Mechanical self-winding, crafted in Switzerland
- Diameter: 26 mm
- Thickness: 3.7 mm
- Power reserve: 45 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour / 4 Hz
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date between 4 and 5 o’clock
- Black rubber or black and anthracite fabric webbing