SUMMER MODE IS ON!
Discover below our juicy, attractive, and full of emotions selections for the summer, which also couple colours with the latest innovations.
- Patek Philippe Aquanaut Chronograph Reference 5968A
- Patek Philippe continues to conquer the young generation and attract them with some colorful details. This timepiece is provided with a self-winding chronograph in caliber CH 28-250 C (just like the legendary Nautilus 5890). It comes together with two straps, for two different timezones, eventually.
- Gucci Automatic GMT
- Gucci is enriching its automatic watches brand line with the new 40 mm timepiece GMT, with an additional hour hand in the shape of a snake for tracking time in a second time zone. The watch features a steel case, silver-colored guilloché dial, and striking emerald-green alligator cuff.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver
- The new funky colors edition of the Royal Offshore will absolutely brighten your summer. A well-known 42mm stainless steel case with the double screw-down crowns comes this year in four versions - purple, khaki, beige, and turquoise.
- FEEL THE HYT Limited Edition
- If you about to travel to Miami, don’t miss to stop by HYT boutique in Miami design district! The heat is on for ardent lovers of HYT timepieces. And yet this hypnotic FEEL THE HYT edition undoubtedly has scientific and aesthetic roots which feature patented thermal compensator inside it.
- Piaget Altiplano
- The Altiplano tourbillon watch with malachite marquetry dial enhances Piaget’s iconic ultra-thin piece with the rarest and exacting Artistic Crafts.This luxury rose gold watch is produced in a series of eight pieces.
- Hublot Big Bang Referee 2018 FIFA
- Summer 2018 is definitely all about football in Russia! The fans will have the chance to get their Hublot first ever connected model. From its emblematic architecture crafted in titanium to its bezel decorated with 6 H-shaped screws, there is no escaping that the spirit of the Big Bang is at the heart of this design.